Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Welcome to my iPod Blog 3.0...

Welcome to my iPod blog, version 3.0. I started one of these back when I bought my first generation 10GB iPod, then I grew weary of posting all the time, acted as a bad netizen and erased the entire site, then had second thoughts and started it up again for a short time. That 2.0 version of the site is still floating around on Radio Userland's servers, although I have tried to erase it several times.

This is a new incarnation of my iPod blog, focusing on my new 15GB iPod, announced at MacWorld SF yesterday, and purchased yesterday from the Westchester Apple Store. I wanted to name this site oddPod and focus on the odd members of the iPod family, like the 15GB, the iPod mini, and older generation iPods, but somebody already had the name and is doing absolutely nothing with it as of this posting. grrrr....

In any case, I also run a site called 3650 and a 12-inch, if you are interested. More to come...