Friday, January 30, 2004

iSkin eXo2 in the Flesh: First Impressions

I just received my iSkin eXo2 in the mail today (Thanks, Andrew!), and all I have to say is coolness. I like this thing. As you can see, I already have it fully assembled with belt clip, dangling wrist strap, and my sony headphones wrapped around the clip for easy storage when not listening to tunes. I was expecting not to like this product, because from the pictures on the web, I was expecting it to be a very rubbery feeling case that smelled rubbery, like those little rubber 'rags' you buy to help open jars. However, it doesn't smell at all that I can tell and it has a nice soft comfortable feeling in your hand. It comes in a little zippered case and with easy set-up instructions for attaching the belt-clip (which you can attach either vertically or horizontally to the back of the eXo2, depending upon your preference), a handstrap, and a little hard plastic protector for your iPod's screen, which you can use or not. I'm using mine for now. In any case, I'll be using this thing extensively this weekend and report back with a more detailed review after several days of use.

Feel free to hop on over to my other blog to see what I have to say about the iSkin ProTouch PB.