Sunday, February 01, 2004

TuneRecycler: I just want to note...

If you haven't heard about TuneRecylcer, check this out:

TuneRecycler takes unwanted winning iTunes/Pepsi codes
When the big iTunes/Pepsi promo kicks off on Sunday during the Super Bowl, indie music advocacy group Downhill Battle will launch a promotion of their own, one aimed at taking some of Pepsi's dollars away from the major music labels. They're calling it Tune Recycler; Downhill Battle will use it to take some of the unwanted winning codes from among the 100 million being given away and use them to buy "quality music from honest independent labels," according to group member Holmes Wilson. [MacCentral]

I just want to note that I too will accept any unused / unwanted winning iTunes/Pepsi codes. This will benefit no artists. It will benefit me and my fiance. Our music collection could use some additions. Feel free to email codes to c k s 3 at mac dot com. Cheers!

Cross posted on 3650 and a 12-inch...